Here's a compiled list thus far with Thomas, Carlos, Ravinder, and Matt's links, plus 4 more: My daughter and I have been getting our groove on lately to Toronto's curbcrawlers (mostly "ravehouse", but has a healthy respect for 313 content, limited on here though it might be), so I'll add that, plus another (mostly in French language), Tape, and Philip Sherburne's (with the transcript of his Carl Craig Jukebox session right at the top):

http://thecurbcrawlers.com/blog/
http://www.alainfinkielkrautrock.com/
http://allsexistape.blogspot.com/
http://www.philipsherburne.com/
http://www.soul-sides.com/
http://www.cocaineblunts.com/blunts/
http://anothernightonearth.blogspot.com/
http://www.20jazzfunkgreats.co.uk/wordpress/
http://www.lovefingers.org
http://infinitestatemachine.com
http://littlewhiteearbuds.com
http://testindustries.com

--
Andrew Duke--sound design/recording/composition/production courses:
http://andrew-duke.com/course.html

Andrew Duke--Chain Reaction downloadable sound FX samplepack:
http://www.audiobase.com/product/SACR

Andrew Duke--Consumer vs. User album:
http://www.phthalo.com/cat.php?cat=phth40

Andrew Duke--columns/features/commentaries/more:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/read.html

http://linkedin.com/in/AndrewDukeCognitionAudioworks
http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrew_Duke/852160229
http://myspace.com/AndrewDuke