Actually the T.H.D. will be digital only!

Since I'm a music nerd I listen to just about everything that comes
out on a weekly basis, and with the advent of new technologies, I
can't say that the quality has increased, less quality control
perhaps? That's just my observation.

But vinyl isn't the flavor of the month, I've had to except that fact,
the silver lining being that I can now snap up doubles on slept on
titles for pennies on the dollar! I just have no interest in lugging
my laptop to a gig and hoping no one walks off with it. Records are
heavy so I guess that's an anti-theft deterrent built in;)

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com