I think it only took only 3 pages on that website before they tried to
sell you something. BUY NOW!!! The exclusive membership card or
whatever.  I really think they should just cut to the chase and start
doing infomercials.

"And if you call in the next 30 minutes, we'll throw in your very own
minimalique uniform to wear to the party! One size/color fits all."

Some of the technology showcased at the event might actually be pretty
damn cool, I just wish they would cut the theater down just a bit. I'd
love to check out what they are doing, but it seems like a lot of
marketing to get through to actually find anything out.

-Arturo