How can we get tickets for this in advance, i looked on that Wanttickets site but couldn't find this party anywhere - do you have a direct link?
thanks..

U&I Design wrote:
OK everyone, just got an edit through about the line-up...

Derrick May and Stacey Pullen will no longer be appearing.

These names are being replaced with some other very important heads in
the city, but until they have confirmation they do not want their
names released. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get confirmation.

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:18 PM, David Armin-Parcells