On 12 May 2008, at 17:35, Andrew Duke wrote:

Martin Dust wrote:
What are you making of the above? I really like a couple of the tracks and it's interesting what they've done with the vocals, kinda 8-bit 4AD. Shame they ripped Trevor Brown's artwork off but worth a listen.

re: their music I've heard:  it is what it is.
re: ripping off Brown's graphics; apparently, they're being accused of ripping off many others too:
http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=120&csid2=844&fid1=31229
Andrew

I'm struggling to understand how anyone thinks they "own" an arpeggio that's run through and 8-bit chip, it's on just about every C64 game...