hello everyone,

I'm about to submit an order for the 313 shirts. They'll be ready next Wednesday, 21 May 2008 and I'll have them available AT THE FESTIVAL for pickup on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday [printing about 50 extra of an assortment of Men's S, M, L, XL and girl's T's].

The cost for 313 members [pre-paid] is $15.00. Cost [non-prepaid] on site is $20.00.

I will ship them when I receive them next week, for an extra $5 [US only] but I'd rather do a meet up Somewhere in Detroit on Saturday afternoon. Otherwise you risk not getting them before the festival. If you're out of the US, we'll have to calculate shipping but it's less than a pound.

again, the design:
http://www.scale.gs/client/313/313_shirts03_maps_wrapF.jpg
http://www.scale.gs/client/313/313_shirts03_maps_wrapB.jpg

I believe all of the major cities have been included. [except Rome, which I can still add]

to order:

email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with the subject;
313 T-SHIRT ORDER

In body please specify:

SIZE / QUANTITY of each
CONTACT INFO in Detroit
SHIPPING ADDRESS if not attending festival

I will respond with my Paypal address for pre-payment of the shirts.
I will give you my contact info while I'm in Detroit with my email / phone in the response.

I'd rather try to set up times around who is playing at the festival [Def not missing some certain acts]..
Hope you understand.

I need your orders no later than 6 PM wednesday, 14 May 2008 [TOMORROW!!!] Or you risk getting the 50 assorted extra shirts to be on hand at the fest.

thanks!

+odd