Awesome mix.  Is the track that comes in around the 36:45 mark from
the movie True Romance?  You know, the part where Christian Slater
kills Gary Oldman and takes off with his suitcase full of coke?  Me
thinks yes.  Now I've got to dig my dvd out and watch that movie
again, and the first segment of the movie takes place in Detroit
btw... even features Dennis Hopper + Packard Plant if I remember
right.

Tom