From: Greg Earle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:25 PM
To: 313 Mailing List
Subject: (313) Have fun everyone

As someone forced to stay home this year, sit at work and watch as the
Martian Air Force tries to shoot down our latest NASA/JPL space probe
this Sunday afternoon (7:26 PM EDT/4:26 PM PDT), I just wanted to extend
my hopes for safe travels to everyone flying or driving in to tha D this
weekend, and to all of you festival-goers my best wishes for good
weather and fun times.

Have a blast for me.

        - Greg