Nope - i've seen him and heard a few mixes (and a few other friends
who's opinion I trust have too) and lame pretty much hits the nail on
the head for me.  No idea how he went from making some truly excellent
music to playing such blandness- things like Sweat and Stand are a
fantastic meld of House and Techno styles and I still play them so I
can't see how he makes the connection between those tracks and what he
plays these days.  Supposed to be a really nice guy though :)

Jason