Overall I put this on par with the last few years. Some moments of
exceptional music but I wasn't really blown away by very much at the
festival over three whole days.

a few thoughts:
-Newcleus was a -hell- of a good time
-Cobblestone Jazz was great
-I like Kill Memory Crash better without the drum pads
-Not familiar with Girl Talk, but that whole stage was a mob scene..
never seen it so crowded with so many people on stage, etc. just for
some hip hop mash-ups.
-Beatport Stage was a complete waste of time, I couldn't tell the
difference between a single performer any of the times I was over
there.
-Pioneer stage was entirely too close to the main stage, why not put
it back over by the left of the entrance like they used to do?
-Terrence Parker was a lot of fun, everybody really seemed to enjoy it
-The afterparty at Old Miami was my favorite by far
-I found Kevin Saunderson to be boring, perhaps it was just me. Maybe
the 15 photographers crowding him up on stage had something to do with
it, or maybe that Plasaiko was on before and seemed more interesting.
-Saw a few performers with some technical issues. Plasaiko, Craig,
etc.  It was unfortunate they didn't have the audio working correctly
for the live instruments for Craig, it made those loops that he left
on for 5 min at a time a little too long for me, when we couldn't hear
most of the sax/clarinet, etc.

-Arturo