Yeah, I didn't think to look at those until just now. Aside from the
usual, "techno sucks. hawkwind 4 life!" and "doesn't Detroit swallow
white people whole upon entering the city?" drivel, these comments got
my gag reflex kicking:

Death Of The American Industrial City
by boredlady

Yinz guys forgot about Pittsburgh.
Hey AV Club! Pittsburgh can have music festivals too! It's sponsored
by American Eagle and the headliner is none other than Bob Dylan!!
Come on guys!

4:09 PM Thurs May 29, 2008
    *
    RE: Death Of The American Industrial City
      by caplives?
      Isn't Girl Talk from Pittsburgh? You guys should have your own
electronic music festival.

*retch*

--
http://www.mamapop.com