On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 12:41 AM, Todd Sines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PS. if you're on Facebook, Ed Luna has some photos of the loft party as well
> - maybe I'll be able to share them on Flickr soon.

I heard Ed came out for that! Haven't seen the man in ages.

Aside from taking pictures of the "branded entertainment" that was the
Paxahau dancers, we also managed to cobble a wrap-up together:

http://www.moodmat.com/?p=892

Sounds like maybe there were more familiar names/faces about than I
realized — I'll have to do a better job of connecting next year.

-d
--
Dan Sicko