Indeed... a little imaginary
Crack is bad for you ;-)

Now give me a shovel i know there is a good bassline somewhere under that tree

On 2 jun 2008, at 16:44, Michael Kuszynski wrote:

any particular flavor, tone, force, or style can be associated with an
element. a rough bass can be like water or fire or earth or air,
whether its a typhoon or a breeze. i think this post is a little
imaginary.

Hmmm. Not tenuous titles, more the feel of the music.

Surely you agree that Drexciya somehow sounds 'watery'. I think in the same way Strand feels 'earthy' etc etc. Then again maybe Im just wigging
out :-(

p.s. Drexciya was the definite detroit association. 10 points Rob :-D

--

chuck

Odeluga, Ken wrote:
Odd one. You don't just mean titles then? You seem to be looking for, now don't take this the wrong way, tenuous verbal connections. Can you
be more specific?

I thought of 'Firekeeper' but maybe that's not the sort of thing you
mean ...