i think i just soiled myself.

with delight.

i haven't heard a lot of these (that i know of, anyway) but the
company they keep with the ones i have heard says enough.

i'll be banging these all summer.

--
"Play more things that make me dance around and less things that make
me sit and look miserable in a plastic chair" - Brian Eno

Blind faith in bad leadership is not "Patriotism".