We are one - we are all part of the one energy field of the something
something mind of the one consciousness, call it whatever you want,
but we are all one?

law of attraction in terms of all of us now you will see that there is
absolute perfection?

We cannot be harmed unless you something something assistance?

I like detroit techno and all, but is this really precisely the
expression that Planet E, as one of the most 'legit' electronic labels
in the world, is able to make?

That final bass track has some cool off-beat -ish effects and chords,
which would probably be great dancing around and wobbling in a dark
spot, but not really sure about the utility of the You Are track.

Kenny Larkin is definitely a big hero for me, between his mixing and
his achievements (on some) of the tracks for his Warp releases.  A lot
of it is a lot of techno-funk-jazz-digital-arrangement, if I had to
give it a name.

Given that, (on some) of his tracks, I'm just not sure where it is
coming from.  I must not be one of the one energy field which we are
all a part of.

--
---
Michael Kuszynski