Don't know it but I agree it sounds hot.  How many half finished tracks that
had a groove but no closure must there have been over the last 20 years from
the producers we like so much that we're on this list, floating like ghosts,
unheard, around the ether though - an amazing thought.

On a less cosmic note all these clips of Universal Techno are making me hot
to get it.  Of course I could just watch the clips on Youtube (well I have
mostly) but I'd like a DVD of it if one were ever produced.  Was one and is
it still available or only a rare 2nd hand nugget?  Sorry if this was asked
before, as seems likely since it's cropped up a few times recently.