I think the vocals are quite neutral in the sense that they probably spark up very different views and thoughts in people, depending on who's listening in which mood, life situation etc.

And whilst it is "just a dance tune", good pieces of art seem to give birth to (good) conversation.

Green Velvet's Preacher Man has a bit similar mood in it, at least with the lyrics. :)

Jussi Lehtonen

  "Metaprogram yourself."