Have you guys had the chance to hear John Arnold's and Jeremy Ellis's "Nightlife" that was played on Gilles Peterson for the last two weeks. This is a re-cut of the disco classic Night Life put our by Blair, one of the original members of the Blakbyrds. Not "space" disco, but it comes close. Good stuff...

Quoting Kowalsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I posted here a mix a recorded, recently, with a lot of space disco and
italo disco tunes. I love space disco originals, and was suposed to
like Lindstrom's tracks. But they sound kinda generic in the end.
Honestly? I prefer some of the Cloud releases or even some Italians Do
It Better releases.

Kw