Firstly... if someone believes something as deeply as scientologists
believe in their thetans, and christians in christ, and so forth, it
is their right to include it in their artwork, and may God (should you
choose to believe in the existence of God) help this country if that
changes. (Also may he give me the means to beat cheeks to canada.) In
many cases, for these artistic choices are speculative until you hear
it from the artist themselves--depending on how obvious the artist
wishes to make it, if they are engaging in advocacy, or just
observing, etc.

Secondly... if it bothers you, in most cases it is not forced on you.
I'll concede that arguably it is being psuedoforced in a club/DJ
situation. But if I'm not mistaken you're talking about a record that
you may or may not choose to buy, in fact correct me if I'm wrong, is
this one track on the record? You could choose to not play it.

Thirdly... are you absolutely certain that Green Velvet's Preacher Man
track is not mocking? I'm kind of shocked, I was certain it was. It's
just so wacky.

Just depends on how things are done. I am not bothered by people
choosing to touch on/discuss/sing/rap about their
spiritual/metaphysical beliefs in and of itself, not even necessarily
advocacy.

Is it a good track or not?

My 2c.