OK, so I managed to find three stores while I was there, all in the same area, though I was only able to get into one of them.

Two of them were used record stores (used LPs from the looks of it) and neither was open when I walked by Saturday evening. One was on Broadway near Thames. The other was a basement-level store on Lancaster (I think) between Broadway and Ann St.

The store that was open was:

Sound Garden
1616 Thames Street
(410-563-9011)
http://www.cdjoint.com/

I felt like I'd hit the jackpot with this store!!! I dropped much too much $$$ there, but it was worth it. I thought they had a very good selection of techno/house/idm/dubstep/trance, punk, goth, industrial, etc. I was surprised by the range of their stock. The prices were very reasonable too.

I mostly concentrated on CDs, though i did thumb through the vinyl too. If you're primarily a vinyl buyer, this store might not suit your needs, but if you buy CDs, it is definitely worth checking out.

The jazz/rnb/hiphop/psych sections looked pretty extensive too, however I didn't go through them 'cause its not my thing.

{}0+>|

Jeffrey Richards wrote:
Modern Music is definately closed.

Actually...I think all of them are closed...you might
have to get in to a Baltimore House forum to find a
record store in Baltimore.

Later

--- darnistle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, I had looked at that site and found that the
URLs were all invalid.

So far, the only stores I've found that I might
actually visit is Reptilian Records and Celebrated Summer

{}0+>|

Frank Glazer wrote:
regarding that rotator locator list...