i didn't know Network was still in business or is this a bootleg?

On 9 jun 2008, at 18:20, pauley wrote:

Having bought this compilation new in 1991, it felt then as if it was a historic anthology, a summing up almost...because there was definately a feeling for a while, after acid and the big parties, there was a kind of backlash, and I think people really felt that techno/house had had it's moment, it had peaked...so that comp, although ridiculously close to the years that those tracks were released, even in '91, had a real sense of nostalgia about it. And for a lot of people it kind of bridged the gap a bit because most people's idea of techno then was bleep/rave stuff. The
fact that it sounded so forward looking when i pulled it out again in
99/2000 remains a testament to the music, and a lot of what makes it such powerfull music was missed by most even at that time, and it becomes more
apparent
every day. Great record.