Matt Kane's Brain wrote:
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 10:01 PM, darnistle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to ask, though, why do so many people hate on AGF?  Except for her collaboration
with Vladislav Delay, I've liked most of what I've heard by her.  "Head Slash
Bauch", in particular, is an excellent album!

That might be all I heard from her. I am comfortable blaming that on V. Delay.

Fair enough. Mr. Delay's output at that time didn't stand up to the quality of his earlier releases.

Thankfully, he has since redeemed himself several time over.

{}0+>|