Patrice Scott- Beyond Deep and Evolutions EP- all Patrices' releases
sem to sell out in our shop within about a day of release- anyone knwo
much about him at all?

Russ Gabriel is back with a few nice tracks including Future Funk vol
2 on Sestra Recordings- good stabby/clubby Housey/Technoy sort of
stuff :)

New Cassy 12 on her own label is hypnotic minimal House with (possibly
Murat Tepei) simple repeating vocal lines- pretty cool stuff from the
Berghain resident

Franco Cangelli- superb release from Franco (who is a lurker on the
list possibly??) from Italy doing some very well executed tracks all
Detroity in flavour wihtout being overly obvious with his chords, 909
percussion and so on- I really like all the tracks on this one- Russ
Gabriel pops his head up again on this record.

Pacou- Tangent- may have mentioned this last week- I would say this is
the best thing he's ever done- much less loopy/linear than the rest of
his productions- not stunningly original (lot's of Basic Channel, Deep
chord influences) but good tracks nevertheless.

New Move D and Benjamin Brun album- haven't had a chance to listen to
it yet- anyone else heard it?

Things from Detroit I've not been so keen on (well, you can't like 'em all!)

DJ 3000's new one on MoTech- just not very good.

History Elevate 4 on KMS- Jesse Rose does a particularly annoying big
room Techno/Electro House "mix" of World Of Deep- I can't tell you
just how stunningly bad this record is- most of the other History
Elevate series have been instantly forgettable but this one really
made me feel like ending it all!

Also, respect due to Eevolute for putting out the Wladimir M and
Florence- American Heritage re-releases- they sound FANTASTIC
(although Wladimir really sounds like he needs to get out more!)

cheers

Jason

PS For anyone who's been waiting......2 new Iridite's are FINALLY
ready to go after 3 months of arguing with Total Vinyl in London-
don't EVER use them as they are the most disagreable and unorganised
bunch of chaps on the planet!  Releases should be out next month
complete with the now obligatory coloured vinyl :)