It seems that advertising it has pushed them over
their daily download limit.  I'd love to hear this,
but I am going to have to wait.

Late!

http://k-oss.diinoweb.com/files/Ronny_Pries_live_at_Alpha_Box_Jan08_pt1.mp3

http://k-oss.diinoweb.com/files/Ronny_Pries_live_at_Alpha_Box_Jan08_pt2.mp3

> Thanks to the unknown guy who made it available,
> these tracks were played:
>
> Pt.1
> 01    Jichael Mackson - The Grass Is Always Greener
> 02    Skoozbot - A Fistful Of Duckets
> 03    XDB - Descap Live
> 04    Tadeo - Reflection Nebula 056n Original Mix
> 05    Dimi Angélis & Jeroen - Search  Lunar
> 06    Mark Broom - Taken
> 07    rktic   - Orbicle
> 08    Ben Klock - Similarity
> 09    Minilogue - Star Command
> 10    Echospace - Obmx (cv313 Reduction)
> 11    CV313   - Galaxy313
> 12    Wishmountain - Radio
> 13    Andy Stott - Hostile
> 14    Johannes Heil   - 20.000 Leagues Under The Skin Pt.
> 12
> 15    Duoteque - Logo
> 16    Slam - Azure (Radio Slave Remix)
> 17    Kevin Saunderson - Bassline (Joris Voorn Mix #07)
> 18    Billy Dalessandro - Blackjack
> 19    Ronny Pries - Surpries
> 20    Stereo Jack - Different Aproach
> 21    Jackmate - Jackmoves
> 22    Näköradiomies - Viritys
> 23    Stefan Tretau - Leere Welten
> 24    Christian Smith and John Selway - Silver Bullet
> 25    Marco Carola - Dancing Days
>
> Pt.2
> 26    Savas & Remute - Lies (Luke Slater RMX)
> 27    Stereo Jack - Shortly Before
> 28    cv313 - Saraya
> 29    Tony Rohr & Dietrich Schoenemann - Repeat
> 30    Brian Aneurysm - The End Of Logic (Kai Randy
> Michel Remix)
> 31    Hiroshi Oki - Amaterasu
> 32    Hertz - Destined
> 33    Plan Tec - Espias Psiquicios (Jonas Kopp Remix)
> 34    Nicole - A Small Entrance to a large Spectrum
> 35    Tapwatr - Dirty Things
> 36    October Rust - Breitseite
> 37    Tony Rohr - Kaiserpower
> 38    Sutekh - Unstern
> 39    Cirez D - Tigerstyle
> 40    Losoul - Brain Of Glass (Alter Ego Remix)
> 41    Cari Lekebush - Freak the funk
> 42    Einmusik - Jittery Heritage
> 43    Swayzak - By the rub of Love
> 44    Alic - Icedive
> 45    Rok - Cycle sluts
> 46    Adam Beyer - Swedish Silver (Joey Beltram Remix)
> 47    Quenum - Secret Soul (Tractile Remix)
> 48    Jussi Pekka - Federal Escape
> 49    Nick Zero - Venus
> 50    Minilogue - Inca

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org