I couldn't go as I had some nappies to change!

Reports back were generally good though- I was a bit sceptical if it
would work in a Club enviroment as the snippets I had heard were dark
and beatless but they went on around 12-ish so it was more like a gig
and then the DJ's came on and took it up a level afterwards.  Music
was dark and mechanical- loads of slightly tortured atmospherics and
ticking hi hats - no real beats to speak of for the 1st half hour
which made it even more powerful when they did kick in according to
most people I spoke to  Certainly a bit more successfull than the
infamous Club 69 gig :)

cheers

Jason.