Oh don't get me wrong, the Tenori-on is awesome machine (and looks really cool to) but it just didn't fit into my image of a MM live kinda thing ;-) But then again i am just a stubborn dutch country guy ;-) I really am waiting to see one pop-up in a store so i can play around with because i am not sure if it will fit into my workflow but maybe i just want one because of all the flashy lights on those things ;-)