I am still crossing fingers and hoping that they will let the forum live on somewhere on hotmix.nl or something like that. I will miss those lonely hours at the office where i could play the CBS radio.

But then again, Ferenc has unplugged his station more then once before, so there is me hoping ;-)

KJ

On 8 jul 2008, at 15:35, JT Stewart wrote:

hardcore suck....that place was my spot for a long time...awesome
music and cool people on the forum.

any recommend's for comparable spots? are there any?

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 3:05 AM, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's a pain. I was just getting into it, late .... :(

-----Original Message-----
From: southernoutpost [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:32 PM
To: Ronny Pries
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) RIP CBS.nu

I will miss the crazy ass Bunker acid track that used to drill my
brain at work.

=========================
Southern Outpost
http://www.southernoutpost.com

Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin
Infiltrating your sound systems

On Jul 7, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Ronny Pries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooo. What a sad year - first othello bit the dust
and now CBS. I need my intergalactic italo disco injection on a
regular base. Heeeeelp.

http://www.cbs.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23313&p=1
sad day.