In Glasgow, i would look out for Rustie gigs! One of the great operators nowadays, in my opinion.

On Aug 15, 2008, at 3:35 AM, David Beattie wrote:

Hi Frank,

as far as Glasgow is concerned just head for RubADub
for shopping and while there the guys will let you
know whats going on while you are here.

If you want to have a look at whats on in advance
there are a couple of local forums you can check out

www.miscreat.com/forums

http://www.slamevents.com/speak/index.html

Cheers
BT
--- Frank Glazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm planning a mid-December trip to the UK.  Going
to be in Bath (for
business) and Glasgow (for pleasure), and/or
recommendations for other
techno friendly places en-route.  Any suggestions of
clubs, shops,
sights, and/or friend-ups and/or bookings would be
welcome.

--
peace,

frank