Go check out matt O'Brien on Friday at the Panorama...his wicked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos De Brito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 August 2008 16:04
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Berlin : This Weekend

Fr, 22/08/2008
Watergate

Mainfloor:
01.00 - 04.00 Mitja Prinz
04.00 - 05.00 Nathan Fake LIVE
05.00 - end Mitja Prinz

Waterfloor:00.00 - end Phage & The Cheapers

Fr, 22/08/2008
rekids night at panorama
panorama bar

rekids label night with a liveset from matt o' brien and dj sets from gerd
janson as well as from label bosses radioslave aka matt edwards and james
masters

DJs: matt o brien (live), Radioslave, James Masters, Gerd Janson

Fr., 22/08/2008
5 Years Betriebsfeier
MS-Hoppetosse (that's actually an old boat)

www.kreis-studio.de

DJs: Daniel Dreier (Sender, Highgrade), Philipe Autori (Hypercolour,
Pokerflat), Empro (Mind The Crap), Fabiano (Mind The Crap), Coco
(kreis.studio), Morris & Plastiksoul (Klub Elektrik)

Eichenstraße 4, 12435 Berlin

fr, 22.08.2008

::: THIS FRIDAY AT TAPE :::

ELON
[Made To Play, Dumb Unit, Clink, New York] Miss Fitz [Raum, OSLO, Circus
Company] Dor Levi [Dial, Cheap Friday, Tel-Aviv]

tape club, heidestr. 14
http://www.myspace.com/tapeberlin

Sa., 23/08/08
Tobias Thomas (Kompakt), Strobocop (Karaoke Kalk/Kalk Pets), Baby G (Eskimo),
Salto Mortale (Mirage)

Picknick, Dorotheenstr. 90

Sunday, 24/08/2008

from 10 - 22 h

OUR PARK - BENEFIZ with M.A.N.D.Y, HEIDI, JESSE ROSE, PAN-POT, THE CHEAPERS,
Luna City Express uvm. Planetarium / Ernst-Thälmann-Park

Jesse Rose Siopis Henrik Schwarz M.A.N.D.Y. Kreon & Lemos Oliver $ Heidi  The
Cheapers Pan-Pot Luna City Express Tonny Lasar Daniel Dreier CJ Jeff

www.myspace.com/mangali

c*

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03