On 4 Sep 2008, at 10:34, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ur...apart from the Shake/notShake thing can I check this is Kenny Larkin we're talking about (as "Kenny/Theo" makes me think KDJ)?

It was late :)

I hardly ever (1 in 100?) buy a record without checking it first. But I'm such a fan of Larkin's production (not so much the DJing) that I did that with this. And am very disappointed so far, I know it's individual taste and all that but how anyone could prefer the new one to say, Metaphor, would fox me. Only heard the vinyl tacks so far though (as that's what I bought), I know that's only
about ½ the album so will try to check the other tracks on the CD too.

Well, stick with it and in a week you will have changed your mind. It may not be immediate but it does get you, pretty much like the last Claro album - worth sticking with.