::NOTICE::

The station that 'The Vault' show is broadcast on (WESU-88.1FM) will soon be
increasing it's transmitting power from 1500 watts at 6000 watts! This means
that any music played on the show can be heard by practically all of the 4
million people living in the state and surrounding areas. Please click the
link for more info www.antonbanks.com/coverage.html.

    ::NOTICE::

All of my guest show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archive of Past Guests".

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

September 24, 2008 - Cozmic Spore (Cozmic Spore, Seismic Records,
www.discogs.com/artist/Cozmic+Spore)
October 8, 2008 - Dave Angel - (Rotation Records,
www.discogs.com/artist/Dave+Angel)
October 22, 2008 - Annual Halloween Show
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_09-10-08.mp3

Tracklist for the show:

San Soleil, Sahara VHF, Time::Space 2, Transmat
Kerrier District, Disclix, Kerrier District, Rephlex
Model 500, Light Speed, Sirius is a Freund, Tresor Arkiv
Ben Businovski, Effect, Replicants EP, Iterant Records

###
Mix by Anton Banks

Aphex Twin, DScape, Warp
Cari Lekebusch, Mega Levels, H-Prod
Fiend to Friend, Goudglans (Loktibrada rmx), Numb
Exium, Protonix, Equator
Cozmic Spore, Solid Players, Definition Records
Reeko, Youth Violence 3, Mental Disorder
Anton Pieete, Tjernohor, Numb
Victor Martines, Mutually Assured Destruction, Psychoskunk Records
Museum, She Was Asking For It, Drumcode
Cane, Invent, Warm Up Records
Gunjack & Matt K, End Game, Omerta Music Group
Ben Gibson, Remote (Charlton rmx), Limetree
Jeroen Liebregts, The Drivers Seat, Audio Assault
British Murder Boys, Rule By Law, Counterbalance
Error 404, Regress and Survive, Limetree
Christian Wunsch & Loktibrada & Rumenique, Wuscharumbrada, Antidandruf
Regis, Wound Us, Downwards
Carl Max, Serial Killa, Audio Assault
Ian Lehman, Empty Suit, Mafia Records
Cari Lekebusch, Erratic Movements Part 1, H-Prod
Grovskopa, Balamber (Electronic Abuse rmx), Limetree
Reeko, Untitled 3, Mental Disorder
Kyle Geiger, Identity Crisis, Drumcode
Pan Sonic, Sines, Mute
###

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Planet-E

Enjoy,
Anton

About the show:

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
6000 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as Long Island, NY and beyond. WESU also broadcasts via the internet.
Visit the station's website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to
hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write
record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please
feel free to respond to this message (www.antonbanks.com/contact.html) or
visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.