Yeah, I have this one: http://www.discogs.com/release/1195471

I really liked the Soultek remix on this one.  He was the only one that tried
to do anything really different from the original.  Deepchords mix is OK in my
book, but I could have lived with out one of the Echospace mixes and the
Convextion mix is just forgettable.

As for the digital files, I really like the S Y N T H mix, and Sean Deason
isn't bad at all, again a real different feal all together on that one.  If you
ask me, the Echospace unreleased dub should have been on the record instead of
the one that is there now.

Since Stephen Hitchell was forced to sell MP3s because of so many being
distributed for free that it could maybe work in reverse?  I am thinking of
sending him a letter and letting him know that I am going to D/L it illegally,
and pay for it when it comes out on vinyl...

of course I wouldn't D/L it illegally ;-)

Jeff
www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org