I spent all my time in Kings Cross while I was there.  I had fun, but don't
remember a lot of it.  Never even saw the Opera House or anything else like
that.

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org