It all depends on whether the sentence really IS a sentence (or a fragment).
Ask any of my former comp students. ;-)

                                                               jeff

Jacob Arnold wrote:
http://www.getitwriteonline.com/archive/032601.htm

"Most likely, many people believe they should not start a sentence with a
coordinating conjunction because their grammar teachers in grade school
discouraged them from doing so. Yet such a rule is completely
unjustifiable."

;-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You started a sentence with "Or"?