From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:23 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) x-102

Anybody pick up the new 12s?  oNe on tresor and one on Axis, they are
new to me here in SF, CA, usa.  I am having a hard time finding reviews
of them and wonder if they are worth the money, are they playable in
this modern minimal tech house world or are they banging straight out of
the mid nineties? any help appreciated...