On 26 Sep 2008, at 10:02, Martin Dust wrote:

robin wrote:

He should take a break:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature-read.aspx?id=96

Oh I don't know Robin, it's a good interview that reflects the times and where his head is at - much better than some pointless back- story PR BS.

Oh yeah. I agree. Don't get me wrong, the honesty in there is refreshing. The problem, as I see it, for people making a living from music is that it's hard to take that break unless you're very (financially) successful.

I've had a few months away from music personally as occasionally you feel the shine going but then I have a day job that isn't music and have that luxury. I just spent my spare time modifying VWs instead.

robin...