My website/blog is basicly about all these things and some. I have a special focus on compressors and mixing effects of all kind, cherrypick all the good stuff that i'd personally use and write about it. Usually as long as stuff is fresh. But i'm also providing resources for synths, presets, soundbanks as well as loops, sounds etc.

http://www.ronnypries.de

Everybody's warmly welcome!

Cheers,
Ronny

All,

I know we had a list of music blogs, listing releases etc before, and
I want to rehash it and expand this list.

What blogs does everyone read that are 313 related, techno related, or
general producer / synthesizer / studio related?

If you have great blogs that are less related, please reply off list.
Stuff that would be interesting to 313'ers, but not 313.

I just want to add some more blog-power to my bookmarks.

Thanks list!