The Ramadanman Dub War podcast is essential listening in this vein, too.

http://www.dqxt.org/dubwar/podcast/dubwar_podcast_05_ramadanman.mp3

01. Dub-U - 1 Way Running [Unreleased]
02. Mount Kimbie - William [Unreleased]
03. Burial - In McDonalds [Hyperdub]
04. Reform - Bonfire [Unreleased]
05. Ramadanman - Dayrider [Unreleased]
06. Peverelist - Esperanto [Unreleased]
07. Untold - Discipline [Unreleased]
08. Headhunter - Grounded [Unreleased]
09. Pangaea - Router [Hessle Audio]
10. Naphta - Jungle Republic (Ramadanman Refix) [Unreleased]
11. Pangaea - You & I [Hessle Audio]
12. Burial - Shell of Light (Excerpt) [Hyperdub]
13. Scuba - Tense [Unreleased]
14. F - Untitled [Unreleased]
15. Kontext - Plumes (Ramadanman Refix) [Unreleased]
16. Ramadanman - Blimey (Edit) [Hessle Audio]

Picked up Router at lunch. looking forward to getting home!