Oh and for all you ancient techno peepz ;-) some 2000 and One info:

30th of October marks the vinyl release of Neverending Cycle - Remastered

For pre-orders: http://www.eevolute.com/t.php?link=shop&category_id=74

On 11 okt 2008, at 12:39, Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:

Out on EevoNext, available on all major dowloadstores on 14-10-08:

===
East Island - Near Depth EP

"From the vaults of Eevo Lute Muzique" is a series of releases on Eevo Lute Muzique/EevoNext Recordings. We are releasing newly mastered classic releases as well as material, never released before and safely stored in our DAT archives for years.

This time we are proud to present you a new and as of yet unreleased EP from the East Island twins. The tracks, originally recorded in the late nineties, have the typical East Island trademark that they already explored on earlier releases such as the Assembled 019/020 album. Variation is the key on this ‘Near Depth EP’, moving from genre to genre. Element X goes to the realm of the typical Eevo Lute electro sound with lush melodies, pulsating synths and analog strings. We go to the Detroit area with uptempo beats, feel-good melodies and a rare acidline in Atomile.

To bring this track to the 21st century, Estroe gave it a remix treatment mixing her typical Estroe sound but keeping the emotional value of the original. In Follow Your Star the acid lines twinkle like stars and take you onto an epic journey deep into East Island territory. Finally it is soundtrack time with a spooky Perfect Lover where hiphop beats merge with alien voices and dark chords. So to round up, this EP shows us how versatile and beautiful the music and minds of East Islands are.

previews:
http://www.eevolute.com/uploads/NLQ190800016_Atomile.d.mp3
http://www.eevolute.com/uploads/NLQ190800017_Atomile_-_Estroe_remix.d.mp3
http://www.eevolute.com/uploads/NLQ190800018_Element_X.d.mp3