A less-common definition of abysmal is "immeasurably great, deep or
profound."   This better be what they mean, because Round Two's "New
Day" might be the greatest electronic track ever written.

[Andrew Beddow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : new york city : +1.917.442.9450 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...