Hi Michael,

Those remixes you mentioned sound a lot like the laidback style of
music that was really hot in the late 90s and early 00s here in
holland, called "Lounge".

My guess is you could start with the compilation CD's from the
SF-based Naked Music Label. The "Carte Blanche"-series could just be
what you are looking for. That "Midnight Snack" CD is pretty good too.
http://www.discogs.com/release/126075

Check: http://www.discogs.com/release/2226 /
http://www.discogs.com/release/4103 /
http://www.discogs.com/release/167942

The "Lounge DeLuxe"- compilations ( ON
http://www.discogs.com/label/Cinq+Etoiles) from Amsterdam based Monte
La Rue (who is astually Jan van den Bergh, from Buzz records
http://www.discogs.com/label/Buzz) are also a good tip.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers