I remember seeing a video interview with him talkin ish on people who just
take samples and through a kick drum onit and call it theirs. Im not
saying its bad, i really like it. maybe i shouldnt of said shamless. Just
didn't seam like he did much else. Like you say, he just thew down his
"trademark" sound on a beautiful loop.