Following on from 'Electro Assault', my latest installment. A few 4/4 things thrown in as well, I couldn't resist...

Mix is gettable from http://mezerik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=253

Andrea Parker - Melodious Thunk - Mo Wax
Synapse - Dust-mite - Interdimensional Transmissions
Drexciya - Bubble Metropolis - UR
The Cartridge Family - Family Meeting One - Subvert
Voice Stealer - Undercover
Sensorama - Kondens - Ladomat 2000
Blunt - Deep Tunnel (Brian Aneurism Remix) - Dpress Industries
Letroset - New Plastic - Atak
Voice Stealer - Evaluation - Subvert
Markarian 205 - QSO - Sonar Ausio Research
Alpha 606 - Samborg - Interdimensional Transmissions
Funckarma - Anger - Skam
Shackleton - Blood On My Hands (Apocalypse Mix) - Skull Disco
Pollon - Lonely Planet - Scopex
MCMLXV - Untitled - MCMLXV
Silicon Scally - Informatics - Satamile Records NYC
Octogen -  Ploughs And Clouds - Djak-Up-Bitch
Drexciya - Wavejumper - Submerge
Voice Stealer - Unintentional - Subvert
Psi Spy - Acidtrax - Pyramid Transmission
Anthony Rother - Red Light District - Elektrolux
Pollon - Lost Souls - Scopex
Gosub - Lost in our Ways
Lory D - Acidxxx999 - Wireblock

Enjoy

270mb@ 320 kbps done on  2 x Technics, all vinyl

Past mixes and Gigs - http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=41658902688

Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/placid34

--
Playing

- 1st November - The Tube Bristol w/ Deadbeat & Peveralist
- 7th November - Body Hammer - Secret Location

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Placid's Gigs and Gigography -
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm