Ahum... just letting you all now that the 2000 & One re-release should be in a recordstore near you by now...

---
New release on 12
Label: Eevo Lute Muzique
Cat no: EEVO003R
Format: 12" Vinyl
Release date: 30-10-2008
Style: Detroit/Melodic Techno

"From the vaults of Eevo Lute Muzique" is a new series of releases on Eevo Lute Muzique/EevoNext Recordings. We are releasing newly mastered classic releases as well as material, never released before and safely stored in our DAT archives for years. Stay tuned for much more to come over the next months.

This time we bring you a complete rerelease of this classic EP by 2000 And One dated from 1992. All audio is completely restored and re- mastered, we think it is a big improvement and it shows what modern studio technology can do with classic techno sound, fitting it right in with contemporary electronic music. Available as limited edition remastered 12" Vinyl.