I did a new mix. Feels like a mix tape to me somehow. I purposefully kept it under 80 minutes to fit it on CD anyway. I think everything but the Plastikman track is pre-'97. Grab it here: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/?p=550

Seefeel - Through You [Too Pure]
Jam & Spoon - I Saw the Future [Apollo]
Le Gooster - Voyage Sur Hypnose [Shadow Records]
The Mighty Bop - Abstract Fever [Quango Records]
Sun Electric - O'locco (Orbital Therapy Part 2) [R&S]
The Orb - Outland (Fountains Of Elisha Mix) [Big Life]
The Black Dog - Nommo [Warp]
Async Sense - Fa [Interference Records Berlin]
Larry Heard - The Dance of Planet X [Black Market International]
Sweet Exorcist - African [Touch]
Link & E621 - Antacid (Jedi Knights Remix) [Warp]
Plastikman - In Side [NovaMute]
Sysex - Goodbye [Plus 8]
Placid Angels - Now and Always [Peacefrog]
Irresistible Force - Snowstorm [Rising High]

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk