Great mix dude! Thanks for this!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Andrew Duke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 19 novembre 2008 09:35
À : list 313
Objet : (313) Andrew Duke's In The Mix 17Nov08 edition plus archives

With a 20 month old daughter and another child on the way in June,
I don't have time to do a weekly Andrew Duke's In The Mix show
like I used to, but I'm going to try to put something together as often
as I can; currently available from the archives are exclusive: DJ mixes
from Daniel Bell and Minto George, a live PA from Stewart Walker,
and an interview with Aux 88's Tom Tom as well as some of
their classics.  You can check these out as well as a brand new show
mix I did 17Nov08 (details below) at the group page here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33229983918

Andrew Duke's In The Mix 17Nov08 features Wink, Raymundo
Mendoza, Jesse Somfay, Sutekh, Kerri Chandler, Arkipov,
Ture Sventon/Andrew Duke, Kevin Yost, Daypak Solo, Fool,
Bodycode, Audion, The Black Dog, Robag Wruhme & Wighnomy
Bros, Someone Else, Heartthrob, UR, Carl Craig, Drivetrain,
and Steve Bug:

Andrew Duke's In The Mix 17Nov08 320kbps MP3
full artist/song/label tracklist:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDuke17Nov08tracklist.txt
download:
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/AndrewDuke17Nov08mix.mp3

promos for the show welcome: links to downloadable MP3s and WAVs:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--CD and vinyl promos: Andrew Duke's In The Mix Cognition Audioworks
57 Hastings Drive Dartmouth NS Canada B2Y 2C7

--
Andrew Duke's In The Mix: exclusive mixes, PAs, interviews:
Daniel Bell, Minto George, Stewart Walker, Aux 88