Jeff Mills is responsable for the all time most amazing set ive ever seen.
I saw him live in detroit at a club located by comerica park. He played
all night mixing Taana Gardner to moodymann to Rob Hood to james Brown and
it was all seamless and brilliant. My friend has an 1 1/2 hr of the 4
hours he played on a cassette he recorded. ANd yes, people were jittin.
Buzz is good and i really enjoy 3000.
Maybe 3000 just had an off-night. Happens to the best of us.