[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Was a nice little event here last weekend in Hollywood put on occasionally by John's Russian friend Ed Karapetian from Pro-Tez Records, John spun only
early 90's Ambient gems like Global Comm/The Orb/AFX SAW II/Gescom/etc.,
shame hardly anyone turned up really ...

- Greg

that reminds me...i think it would be very appropriate for john to re-release "city of drumrolls, city of headaches" because as i'm sure we are all too painfully aware, the scene's just not what it used to be...

; )

ps. inB4 "wave the rave goodbye"

"City Of Drumrolls..." is such an awesome title, ain't it? :)

--
Andrew Duke's In The Mix: exclusive mixes, PAs, interviews:
Daniel Bell, Minto George, Stewart Walker, Aux 88