This is a one time post, I hope you'll indulge me.

I am trying to get a small business going doing promotional writing
for record labels -- one sheets, web verbiage etc.  I have been
writing reviews for years, for publications such as Groove Magazine,
Alternative Press (before they started sucking), and local
publications.

You might not know it from what I post to the 313 list, I'm actually a
fairly thoughtful, articulate writer.  When I review music, I try
always to be specific in descriptions and illuminate what the artist
intends and achieves.  Consequently my reviews often get posted to
band websites. So I'm already doing promotional writing, in effect,
and (mostly) not getting paid for it!

If you have any interest in such a service, I work cheap and fast!
Drop me a line off-list.