Hey,
I didn't explain what i was doing exactely so i actualy have Windows XP
computer with one virtual machine with Centos 6 which is the server 389
and since i have no graphical interface on it,  i was obliged to install it
on Windows. And in the other part of the network it exist the AD that i
want to replicate on my virtuall machine.
The problem i'm facing now is that when i created a sync agreement
(Onewaysync fromWindows) it shows that everything is fine but i don't have
any replcated users my base is still empty and i have no error and i don't
understand why.
So i realy wuld appreciate some help
Thanks